The glam metallic editorial is slightly surreal and entirely elegant. Gorgeous gowns and other ultra feminine picks are complemented by glimmering golden masks, tin foil floors and silver-dipped hands. Not to mention the slew of chunky jewelry and precious gems that accentuate the shiny fabrics showcased throughout the photoshoot.
Shot by talented photographer Carlotta Manaigo, the glam metallic editorial is set to appear in the weekly magazine supplement of the French newspaper Le Monde, which is simply called M. The glittery gowns, bejeweled dresses and more were chosen by stylist Marine Chaumien. She perfect the visually striking looks with a slicked back coif and dewy skin, which adds even more dimension to the glam metallic editorial.
The Le Monde M Photoshoot is Captured by Photographer Carlotta Manaigo
1. Glam Metallic Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate metallic and shiny fabrics into their collections, with a focus on surreal and elegant designs.
2. Chunky Jewelry Trend - Disruptive innovation opportunity for jewelry brands to create statement pieces that complement metallic and shiny fabrics in fashion.
3. Surreal Editorial Photography - Potential for photographers to create visually striking editorial shoots that incorporate surreal elements like glimmering masks and silver-dipped hands.
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can capitalize on the glam metallic fashion trend and incorporate it into their designs and campaigns.
2. Jewelry Industry - Statement jewelry pieces can be designed to complement the chunky jewelry trend seen in the glam metallic editorial shoot.
3. Photography Industry - Photographers can incorporate surreal elements like glimmering masks and silver-dipped hands into their editorial shoots to create visually striking and memorable images.