These metallic, strappy leggings carry the effect of the gladiator sandal fashion all the way up the leg. Designed by Denmark's Rikke Hubert, the leggings are made of a shimmery black fabric straps connected by a flattering vertical strip up the back of the leg. The leggings with micro shorts at the top, look adorable under a dress, or can be worn with a t-shirt.
Paired with a strappy pair of sandals the look is fantastic. If the strap look is not for you, Hubert offers the same leggings in a sparkly full-coverage version, though not nearly as fun.
Strappy Leggings by Hubert
1. Metallic Leggings - Opportunity for designing innovative metallic leggings with unique features.
2. Strappy Fashion - Potential to create strappy clothing items that mimic the gladiator sandal trend.
3. Vertical Strip Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate vertical strip designs into various clothing items.
1. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion designers and retailers to capitalize on the trend of metallic leggings and strappy fashion.
2. Athleisure - Potential for athleisure brands to create stylish and functional strappy leggings for active individuals.
3. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for footwear brands to create strappy sandals that complement the strappy fashion trend.