Here are more photos from the Gisele Bundchen Esprit Fall Winter 2011 campaign, called 'Iconic Styles,' which was revealed earlier this year in August.
The Iconic Styles campaign, photographed by David Sims, centers on timeless elegance and casual sophistication, something that the 31-year-old Brazilian supermodel seems to channel effortlessly. Styled by French fashion stylist Camille Bidault-Waddington, Bundchen wears classic, polished pieces including several Little Black Dresses, a chic tuxedo jacket and basic black dress pants. In most of the pics, Bundchen has eschewed her typical messy waves in favor of a chic, slicked-back ponytail. On the casual side, the Gisele Bundchen Esprit Fall Winter 2011 campaign features jeans, a simple turtleneck and classic wool coat as well as a stylish tribal print sweater-coat.
Gisele Bundchen Esprit Fall Winter 2011 Campaign is Smart & Sassy
1. Timeless Elegance - Opportunities in creating fashion that focuses on timeless elegant pieces that never go out of style.
2. Effortless Sophistication - Innovative fashion designs that channel effortless sophistication inspired by Gisele Bundchen's look in the Esprit campaign.
3. Chic Casual - Creating chic casual fashion that is stylish, comfortable and versatile for all occasions.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can create innovative designs for clothing inspired by the Gisele Bundchen Esprit Fall Winter 2011 campaign.
2. Photography - Photographers can incorporate timeless elegance and effortless sophistication in their work inspired by Gisele Bundchen Esprit Fall Winter 2011 campaign.
3. Advertising - Advertising industry can use timeless elegance and effortless sophistication as selling points in their promotional campaigns.