Beloved girly Disney character Minnie Mouse is joining the long lines of fictional characters to get their own fashion line. The OPI Couture de Minnie 2013 collection will be one of several collaborations the company has had with fictional characters.
The collection is set to have five shades of pink and red, which are all colors that are synonymous with Mickey’s opposite. The creators have also infused fun quirky names to the Disney beauty line such as ‘Shades of Bubblegum Pink OPI Chic from Ears to Tail,’ ‘Fuchsia OPI A Definite Moust-have,’ ‘White and glitter OPI Minnie Style,’ and ‘Sparkly OPI Magazine Cover Mouse.’
With Minnie’s legion of fans growing older, these sparkly Disney nail polishes are sure to resonate with the fans of the popular mouse.
Girly Disney Character Minnie Mouse Gets Her Own Fashion Line
1. Fashion Collaboration with Fictional Characters - Opportunities for fashion brands to collaborate with popular fictional characters and create unique collections that resonate with fans.
2. Synonymous Colors with Characters - Opportunities for cosmetics companies to create product lines that incorporate colors associated with beloved fictional characters.
3. Targeting Growing Older Fanbase - Opportunities for brands to cater to the growing older fanbase of iconic characters by offering products that still appeal to their nostalgic emotions.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can seize the opportunity to collaborate with fictional characters and create exclusive collections that drive consumer excitement and engagement.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics companies can leverage the association of specific colors with popular fictional characters to create themed product lines that appeal to fans.
3. Entertainment Merchandise - Brands specializing in entertainment merchandise can target the growing older fanbase by offering nostalgic products inspired by iconic characters.