Some parents dread Halloween for the simple reason that it can lead to quite a mess; others revel in the holiday such as Gina Lee, who has created a slew of adorable girl costumes for her daughter, Willow. Leading up to the festivities, the photographer dressed Willow in a different costume each day in October. Adorable and playful, the girl costumes are a great source of inspiration for like-minded parents.
From artistic references such as Frida to more worldly tributes including a Kate Middleton wedding dress and even her very own Prince Charming, Willow is lucky enough to have channeled quite a few different personas through the month. The girl costumes even take on delicious hot dogs, Cabbage Patch Dolls and more.
Willow Celebrates Halloween By Dressing Up All October
1. Month-long Dress-up - Parents are moving towards month-long dressing up for their children during festivities, creating opportunities for costume rental services and subscription-based clothing services.
2. Creative Childhood - Parents are exploring creative options to foster imaginative play in their children, generating opportunities for toy makers and online platforms providing DIY project tutorials.
3. Tribute Fashion - Parents are turning children's dress up games into tributes to famous personalities and fashion icons, creating potential for retailers looking to create collaboration lines with popular culture icons.
1. Costume Rental Services - As parents opt for month-long dress up for children during festivities, costume rental services can offer new item lines and subscription-based service offerings.
2. Toy Makers - Toys that encourage creative and imaginative playtime can become popular among parents looking to foster a sense of exploration in children.
3. E-commerce Retailers - Retailers can explore collaborations with popular figures such as fashion icons to create a new line of items geared towards childhood imaginative play and exploration