The gallery above features an editorial shot by Craig McDean for Interview Magazine called ‘Gimme More’ that encompasses sex, glamour and creativity—three things that make fashion so alluring.
In the Interview fashion editorial ‘Gimme More,’ Craig McDean shoots a bevy of models including Constance Jablonski, Alla Kostromicheva, Magdalena Frackowiak, Monika Jagaciak, and Sigrid Agren and almost achieves fashion photography perfectly.
The colorful editorial was styled by Karl Templer and features outfits by Balenciaga, Nina Ricci and Chanl among many others. The shoot is sexually charged, edgy and gothic and will have the masses chanting, “Gimme More!”
Craig McDean's 'Gimme More' for Interview Exemplifies Fashion
1. Sex-glamour-creativity - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in creating fashion campaigns that combine elements of sex, glamour, and creativity to captivate audiences.
2. Fashion Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in revolutionizing the field of fashion photography by experimenting with different styles, techniques, and subject matter.
3. Colorful Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in exploring vibrant and unconventional styling choices to create bold and eye-catching fashion editorials.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of sex, glamour, and creativity to create captivating and boundary-pushing campaigns.
2. Photography - The photography industry has the opportunity to disrupt the field of fashion photography by exploring new styles, techniques, and concepts.
3. Styling - The styling industry can embrace colorful and unconventional choices to create visually striking fashion editorials that stand out from the crowd.