If you're in Germany for the World Cup, you may find yourself driving under a Giant Oliver Kahn. This bridge is an ad by Adidas. The ad shows goalkeeper Oliver Kahn crossing the highway to save a goal by the Munich airport, city headquarters of the game. Very innovative!
Implications - Go big or go home. Businesses need to realize that consumers are bombarded daily with commercials, print ads billboards, etc. The result is that consumers have become more immune to many forms of traditional advertising. The solution? Make sure you get your money's worth by making bold statements with creative and innovative marketing tactics like Adidas did with this buzz-worthy bridge.
Giant Oliver Kahn
1. Immersive Outdoor Advertising - Businesses can captivate consumers by creating large-scale, visually impressive advertisements in unconventional locations like bridges.
2. Branded Experiences - Companies can create memorable and shareable experiences by incorporating their brand into unexpected and attention-grabbing scenarios, such as a soccer goalie saving a goal on a bridge.
3. Innovative Marketing Tactics - To cut through the advertising clutter, businesses should think outside the box and use unconventional and bold strategies to capture consumer attention, like Adidas did with their bridgevertising campaign.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can leverage immersive outdoor advertising and branded experiences to create impactful campaigns that stand out from traditional forms of advertising.
2. Sports Marketing - The sports marketing industry can explore innovative marketing tactics, such as incorporating sports icons and events into unique advertising campaigns, to engage fans and create buzz.
3. Consumer Goods - Consumer goods companies can strengthen brand awareness and increase customer engagement by designing creative and attention-grabbing marketing initiatives, like utilizing bridges as branded advertising platforms.