Picked up your fashionable axe yet? If you're going to chop wood, why not do it in style with a polka dot or hot pink striped axe?
"Our axes are hand forged and tempered in Maine by one of America’s oldest axe companies," BestMadeCo says. "The helves (handles) are made of 30” American hardwood and hand painted and polished
in New Jersey. Each axe is hand engraved with our signature X mark. Wood grains are unique to every helve."
In Kentucky, a man is judged by his axe. It’s often misunderstood that a man is judged by his knife. After all, Davy Crockett carried a Bowie knife and he is my hero and the hero of many country lads. Alas, a good Kentuckian is judged by how pretty his axe is. Specifically, how well his axe handle matches his wife/cousin’s Mother’s Day outfit. Trust me on this.
Blades Become Artful Decor, Let You Get a Handle on Chopping
1. Fashionable Tools - Incorporate unique and fashionable designs into traditionally mundane tools, such as hand-painted axes.
2. Luxury Homeware - Create an exclusive range of aesthetically pleasing home tools, such as beautifully designed and hand-crafted axes.
3. DIY Decor - The current trend for home and garden DIY decoration provides a great market for aesthetically pleasing and fashionable tools, such as decorative axes.
1. Home Improvement - Incorporate style and design into the home improve industry through unique and fashionable tools.
2. Outdoor and Garden - Provide aesthetically pleasing garden tools, such as fashionable axes.
3. Handcrafted Products - Leverage demand for handcrafted and exclusive products, such as unique, hand-painted axes.