Entitled 'Young Mischievous Mind', the George Mclachlan by Raen Badua portrait series embraces rebellious styling picks by the photographer who works alongside Aisle Medina.
Enriched with studded denim vests, leather textures and spiked cap accessories, this rebellious image series highlights a wardrobe that is displayed in a dark and dramatic color palette of black and navy tones.
The George Mclachlan by Raen Badua portrait series highlights a youthful street style aesthetic that exudes an eccentrically elegant air. Showcasing both a sense of attitude and a fashionable flair that is all his own, the ENVY Model Management face displays an endless amount of potential. Moreover, the model newcomer also shows off his versatility and proves that he can rival a seasoned industry pro.
The George Mclachlan by Raen Badua Portrait Series is Undeniably Edgy
1. Rebellious Street Style - Opportunities for fashion brands to create edgy and unconventional clothing lines that cater to the rebellious and youthful street style aesthetic.
2. Dark and Dramatic Colors - Potential for beauty and makeup brands to develop products in black and navy tones, appealing to consumers who prefer a dark and dramatic look.
3. Versatile Model Newcomers - Potential for modeling agencies and fashion brands to capitalize on the versatility and potential of model newcomers like George Mclachlan, showcasing their ability to rival seasoned industry professionals.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can embrace rebellious street style and create edgy clothing lines.
2. Beauty and Makeup - Beauty and makeup brands can develop products in dark and dramatic colors.
3. Modeling - Modeling agencies and fashion brands can capitalize on the versatility and potential of model newcomers.