Although I may have never been a string art guru, I dabbled (as did every little girl) with this tricky, thread art form in elementary school days; yet my triumphs never reached the level of perfection attained with the Geo Cocktail Table.
Designed by Vito Selma, the Geo Cocktail Table was inspired by string art. Testing the limitations of wood, Selma created a 3D interpretation of this age-old art. Pretty impressive, to say the least.
The Geo Cocktail Table by Vito Selma
1. String Art-inspired Furniture - Designing furniture inspired by string art can create a new market of unique and visually appealing pieces.
2. Woodworking Innovation - Exploring the limitations and possibilities of wood as a creative medium can result in unique designs and products that stand out in a crowded market.
3. 3D Woodworking Art - Creating 3D interpretations of art forms in woodworking can result in stunning and creative pieces that appeal to high-end markets.
1. Furniture Design - Furniture designers can explore new artistic and creative directions, inspired by unconventional sources, to provide unique pieces that stand out.
2. Woodworking - Woodworking companies can use innovative designs, materials, and techniques to revitalize interest in their products and create new, higher-end offerings.
3. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate string art-inspired furniture to add a visually intriguing element to a room and create a sense of modern elegance.