Those who have always wonder what some of the core Geisha beauty secrets are need only pick up the items in the Indigo skincare line to find out. The products are chock full of Japanese indigo, hence the name of the line, a plant known for its soothing properties. Although great for all skin types, this ingredient is particularly good for sensitive, inflamed or irritated skin.
Created by Tatcha, by harnessing one of the top Geisha beauty secrets, the brand hopes to help those who suffer from eczema, rosacea and other similar irritations. Yet at the end of the day, the founder, Tsai, says, "To us, it represents not only the unique beauty of each person who uses our line, but the inherent beauty within when you strip away all the excess."
Indigo by Tatcha is a Skincare Line Inspired by Japanese Courtesans
1. Geisha Beauty Secrets - Indigo skincare line inspired by Japanese courtesans reveals the core Geisha beauty secrets.
2. Soothing Properties of Japanese Indigo - The use of Japanese indigo in skincare products presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in sensitive and irritated skin care.
3. Addressing Skin Irritations - Tatcha's Indigo skincare line offers a solution for eczema, rosacea, and other similar skin irritations through the power of Geisha beauty secrets.
1. Skincare - The Indigo skincare line taps into Geisha beauty secrets to provide innovative solutions for various skin types and concerns.
2. Cosmetics - The cosmetics industry can leverage the popularity of Geisha beauty secrets to develop products that focus on soothing and healing properties.
3. Wellness - The wellness industry can explore Geisha beauty secrets as part of holistic approaches to skincare and addressing skin irritations.