These naturally beautiful Garth Borovicka Bookends are the perfect way to keep books alight. These sculptural designs were created by Chicago artist and designer Garth Borovicka and are entitled, ‘Bookends of the Earth.’ These are high quality items crafted from hand using solid wood.
As you can see by the bases of the bookends, the layers of growth shown in the wood rings representing the life of a tree. Like nature, each set has no complete duplicate, especially considering the trees and rocks are moveable and thereby arranged according to the user’s preferences.
Though they are sold in pairs, they are cut from a larger landscape. So, if you can get a little creative with these bookends by combining them in a line, they grow into a breathtaking landscape.
Garth Borovicka Bookends Are Out of This World
1. Sculptural Bookend Designs - Innovative sculptural bookends designs using natural materials such as wood and rocks to bring a unique aesthetic to book organization.
2. Customizable Bookends - Revolutionary bookends that enable users to customize the arrangement of the stones or wood layers to suit their preference.
3. Eco-friendly Bookends - Sustainable bookends created from eco-friendly materials that are long-lasting and designed to stand the test of time.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture manufacturing industry can benefit from incorporating innovative, sculptural designs for bookends to enhance their product offerings and attract eco-conscious customers.
2. Home Décor Retail - Home decor retail companies can capitalize on the trend of customizable bookends to offer unique, one-of-a-kind decor items to consumers.
3. Woodworking and Artisan Crafting - Woodworking and artisan crafting industries can embrace eco-friendly materials and natural designs to create one-of-a-kind sculptural bookends that appeal to consumers seeking original and sustainable home decor items.