Garment Project has revealed a new collaboration with Ebbets Field Flannels that features two new baseball caps. The caps come in two different colorways, with the first being an ‘Army’ green that sports Garment Project branding on the front and reverse. The second cap comes in a ‘Charcoal’ colorway that has a blank front and a similar logo to the ‘Army’ style on the back.
With this collaboration, Copenhagen-based Garment Project and Ebbets Field Flannels aim to rework the former’s original headwear style and reintroduce the American sports culture differently. The collection was manufactured in Seattle by Ebbet.
Both hats are available on the Garment Project website, with the campaign featuring rapper Felix De Luca.
Image Credit: Garment Project
Garment Project and Ebbets Field Flannels Unite for Two New Ballcaps
1. Baseball Cap Collaboration - Collaborations between fashion and sports brands offer an opportunity for creative reworking of a classic garment item
2. Retro-inspired Headwear - Designs that take inspiration from vintage American sports culture can tap into nostalgia and a desire for heritage fashion pieces
3. City-specific Sports Merchandise - Caps and other sports-related clothing that are specific to a particular city or sports team can create a sense of community and identity for fans
1. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands can look to collaborations with sports brands to expand their product offerings and tap into a different market segment
2. Sports Industry - Sports teams and brands can create city-specific merchandise to tap into a sense of community and promote fan loyalty
3. Retail Industry - Retail outlets can capitalize on the nostalgia trend to appeal to consumers looking for unique and heritage fashion items