The Garland Coo FW 2012 collection is heavily based in narrative and connection to natural elements. The line features a series of jackets, capes and elegantly asymmetrical designs. Highly structural, the pieces boast an ancient strength. The fabrics included are highly natural, with hand-dyed silks and the softest of cottons. The pieces seem to float from the models' bodies, as if they have a greater spiritual energy. Memorable pieces include the gray one-sleeved ruffle top, and the layered, hooded jacket.
Designer Jasmin Isabel Eckerle is deeply inspired by mysterious German culture. She tries to incorporate the savage nature of humans into her pieces, bringing back the ancient and impressible notion of living. She aims to evoke a more philosophical frame of mind from fans through inspiration from elements of natural landscape.
The Garland Coo FW 2012 collection is for the modern day heroine fashionista.
The Garland Coo FW 2012 Collection is Magical and Macabre
1. Narrative Fashion - Opportunity for creating clothing collections that tell a story and evoke emotions through design.
2. Nature-inspired Fashion - Potential to integrate natural elements and fabrics into fashion designs for a unique and environmentally conscious aesthetic.
3. Philosophical Fashion - Chance to explore deeper concepts and provoke thought through fashion, incorporating elements from philosophy and cultural influences.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity in fashion design by creating collections that go beyond aesthetics and incorporate storytelling and philosophical elements.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Opportunity to produce fabrics that are sustainable, hand-dyed, and of high quality to meet the demand for nature-inspired fashion designs.
3. Fashion Retail - Opportunity to cater to a niche market of consumers looking for clothing that not only looks stylish but also conveys a deeper meaning and connection to nature and philosophy.