Guts and bucks--that's all it takes to wear these extreme Gareth Pugh suede black and white ankle boots. Pugh looked back to the go-go days of the sixties for some killer inspiration.
If you happen to break an ankle wearing these boots, take them to your lawyer and have him or her add a severe injury clause and take your number in line to collect from Mr. Pugh.
Implications - These suede boots have a futuristic touch but still look back to the '60s for inspiration. Many fashion trends tend to repeat themselves, and the key is knowing ahead of time when these developments will occur. Businesses should not underestimate the creativity and designs from previous decades, as these can provide valuable insights to making products today.
Two-Tone Gareth Pugh Futuristic Suede Ankle Boots
1. Retro-futuristic Fashion - Designing fashion items that incorporate elements from past decades with futuristic touchpoints can attract younger consumers with a taste for nostalgia and innovation.
2. Extreme Footwear - Pushing the boundaries of traditional footwear design to create standout and unique options is a way for brands to differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
3. Legal Protection for Fashion Products - Businesses can consider adding injury clauses to their legal terms to protect customers and alleviate potential legal issues in the event of accidents or injuries caused by their products.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands and designers can leverage retro-futuristic trends to create unique, expressive and innovative products that cater to younger customers' taste for nostalgia and innovation.
2. Footwear - Footwear companies can push the limits of traditional shoe design and create unusual, stricking and innovative items to stand out in a crowded retail space.
3. Legal Services - Legal services and lawyers can explore opportunities to offer copyright and intellectual property rights protections to fashion businesses developing new and innovative products to protect their interests.