Dressing up Barbies is part of most toddler childhoods, but why does this have to stop at a certain age? The Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook shows that you can still dress up your Ken dolls no matter your birth year.
Most pieces in the collection are optimistic when it comes to this year's sunny days, but the company doesn't ignore that slight chance of showers considering its rain-ready ensembles. If you're looking for a chic coat to match your light beige trousers, then the Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook will give you plenty of ideas. The only thing this series lacks is an equally glamorous Barbie.
The Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook has a Plastic Feel
1. Adult Doll Dress-up - There is a growing trend of adults dressing up dolls as a form of nostalgic play and self-expression, presenting opportunities for new doll accessories and clothing lines.
2. Nostalgic Fashion - The Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook taps into the trend of nostalgic fashion, creating opportunities for brands to re-imagine iconic fashion styles from the past.
3. Rain-ready Fashion - The rain-ready ensembles in the Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook highlight the trend of functional yet fashionable rainwear, offering opportunities for innovative waterproof clothing designs.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The trend of adult doll dress-up presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for toy manufacturers to create realistic dolls and additional accessories targeted at an older audience.
2. Fashion Retail - The Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook's nostalgic fashion trend offers opportunities for fashion retailers to collaborate with vintage designers and create collections inspired by past eras.
3. Outdoor Apparel - The rain-ready fashion trend showcased in the Garbstore Spring/Summer 2011 Mid-Season Lookbook presents an opportunity for outdoor apparel brands to create stylish and functional rainwear for consumers seeking both protection and style.