Ganni's sleep masks arrive on the heels of an exclusive sleepwear line, offering a complete nighttime look for the stylish sleeper. Ganni is a line that's quickly growing in popularity for its bold colorways and diverse patterns. Now, those sensibilities are printed on an eye mask that's been crafted from recycled tech fabric.
Arriving in green and blue tie-dye colorways, these masks feature a simple look with a bold text logo across the front. The font is reminiscent of college sweaters and can be seen embroidered on. For maximum comfort, the inside of the mask is fitted with a black fabric, seamlessly blocking out any light to make for a better night's sleep.
Ganni's eye masks retail for $57 USD.
Image Credit: HBX
Ganni's Sleep Masks Arrive in Two Stylish Colorways
1. Bold Colorways in Sleepwear - The popularity of bold colorways in sleepwear presents an opportunity for designers to innovate and create eye-catching sleep products.
2. Recycled Tech Fabric - The use of recycled tech fabric in sleep products opens up opportunities for sustainable and eco-friendly innovations in the industry.
3. Embroidered Logo Details - The incorporation of embroidered logo details on sleep masks offers a chance for brands to add a personalized touch to their products and create unique designs.
1. Sleepwear and Nightwear - The sleepwear and nightwear industry can explore new designs and materials to meet the demand for bold and sustainable sleep products.
2. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can tap into the growing market for stylish sleep masks by offering innovative designs and incorporating personalized details.
3. Sustainable Textiles - The sustainable textiles industry can contribute to the development of eco-friendly sleepwear options by exploring the use of recycled tech fabrics.