Amazon Games Studios recently launched its first gaming app in another move indicating the company is taking expansion into mobile gaming seriously. Sev Zero: Air Support isn't a stand-alone application, but rather a "companion tablet app" for the Amazon Fire TV Sev Zero game that allows a second player to join in on the fun. The two-player multiple screen experience allows users to work together and save the planet.
Previously the game was only available for Android devices including the Kindle Fire HDX tablet. The companion gaming app is compatible now for both Android and iOS. This demonstrates Amazon Games could be expanding to look at a market beyond committed Amazon/Android consumers who have already bought into their products, according to TechCrunch.
Sev Zero: Air Support is a Companion Tablet App for the Amazon Fire TV Game
1. Mobile Gaming Expansion - Amazon Games Studios expanding into mobile gaming with the launch of Sev Zero: Air Support companion app.
2. Companion Gaming Apps - The rise of companion gaming apps like Sev Zero: Air Support that enhance gameplay by enabling second player participation.
3. Cross-platform Compatibility - The increasing trend of companion gaming apps being compatible with both Android and iOS devices, widening the potential market.
1. Gaming - Opportunity for gaming companies to develop companion apps and expand player engagement.
2. Mobile Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating companion gaming apps that integrate with both Android and iOS devices.
3. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage companion gaming apps to offer immersive and collaborative experiences for users.