If you're an avid viewer of the HBO Game of Thrones series, I'm sure you're super familiar with the iconic Game of Thrones theme song. While the original theme song featured in the show is beautifully recorded using classical instruments and booming drums, YouTube user Dan Newbie recorded his own acoustic version of the Game of Thrones theme song using every household items.
Dan Newbie is famous on the viral video site for his talented ability to take catchy well-known tunes and recreate them using household items. Newbie's recreation of the infamous Game of Thrones theme song was done using glasses of water, rolling pins, barrels and spatulas. The result is a beautifully appealing acoustic version of the hit tune. It's hard to believe this pleasant cover was done entirely using household items.
YouTuber Dan Newbie Recreates The Game of Thrones Theme Song
1. Acoustic Homage Videos - As individuals increasingly create homespun musical tributes to popular media, content providers should consider highlighting user-generated content through new digital channels or strategic partnerships.
2. DIY Instrumentation Tutorials - As YouTube-fueled trends inspire viewers to create their own homemade instruments, innovative hardware and software companies have the opportunity to transform these makeshift instruments into bona fide tech products.
3. Nostalgic Recreations - As rising generations take an interest in retro aesthetics, established brands should consider re-releasing past designs or refurbishing classic products for modern audiences.
1. Digital Media - Companies in this space can leverage the rising popularity of user-generated content as a way to drive engagement and build viral campaigns.
2. Consumer Electronics - As homemade instruments become more widespread, this industry has the opportunity to develop new tools and software to advance the trend and capitalize on the DIY movement.
3. Retail & Fashion - As nostalgia-fueled aesthetics proliferate, brands in this space can take advantage of retro designs to market a range of products, from clothing to home goods.