The Grazia France Game of Mode editorial goes to extensive lengths to mimic the styles and on-screen performance of the popular TV series Game of Thrones. Model Tereza Smejkalova is at the center of the production which took place at a rocky, mountainous space.
Stylist Michele Bagnara dressed Smejkalova in the exact manner of the now ubiquitous Game of Thrones characters. By way of braided hairstyles and long flowing locks, readers of Grazia France will instantly recognize the evident parody.
In classic Game of Thrones style, Bagnara also made use of long, flowing dresses, knit sweaters, an excess of patterns and wrap pieces. At the same time, accessories also play a large role as wide belts, chunky necklaces and chains were also incorporated.
The Grazia France Game of Mode Photoshoot Mimics On-Screen Drama
1. TV Show-inspired Editorials - Opportunity for brands to create fashion editorials inspired by popular TV shows, capturing the attention of fans and generating buzz.
2. Parody Fashion - Growing trend of fashion editorials that parody iconic TV show styles, providing a playful twist to traditional fashion shoots.
3. Character-inspired Fashion - Increasing demand for fashion shoots that recreate the looks of beloved TV show characters, allowing fans to express their fandom through clothing.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with TV shows to create clothing collections inspired by characters, tapping into the fanbase and driving sales.
2. Media and Entertainment - TV networks and production companies can explore partnerships with fashion magazines to promote their shows through themed editorials, increasing viewership.
3. Cosplay - Cosplay costume retailers can create collaborations with fashion magazines to showcase character-inspired outfits, expanding their customer base beyond traditional cosplay events.