The Samsung Galaxy Buds+ is the next version of the company's wireless earbuds and feature various design improvements, at a priced point of $199.99 CAD. The pair features small buttons on each of the earbuds that can be used to adjust volume, skip songs, and one of the buttons' functions as a Spotify shortcut.
The most notable design improvement was made to the battery life of the Galaxy Buds+, which can run for 11 hours, where the previous model could only last for six hours. Additionally, there is a quick charge feature that will charge the pair for one hour's use in only three minutes.
The new Galaxy Buds+ will be available from the Samsung website beginning on February 14th, with a number of different color options including white, black, and blue.
Image Credit: Samsung
Samsung's New Galaxy Buds+ Feature 11 Hours of Battery Life
1. Improved Battery Life - The trend of improved battery life in wireless earbuds presents an opportunity for companies to develop long-lasting and efficient audio devices.
2. Design Upgrades - The trend of design upgrades in wireless earbuds offers an opportunity for companies to differentiate their products through aesthetic and functional improvements.
3. Quick Charge Technology - The trend of quick charge technology in wireless earbuds presents an opportunity for companies to cater to consumers who value convenience and fast charging capabilities.
1. Electronics Manufacturing - The electronics manufacturing industry can leverage the trend of improved battery life in wireless earbuds to create innovative and long-lasting audio products for the market.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of design upgrades in wireless earbuds by offering aesthetically pleasing and feature-rich options to attract discerning consumers.
3. Technology Accessories - The technology accessories industry can tap into the trend of quick charge technology in wireless earbuds by developing and marketing charging solutions that enhance user convenience and speed up the charging process.