Generation Cars' G-Vette is set to be one of the most baddass electric cars ever built. The G-Vette is styled after the Corvette ZR1, a car that typically wouldn't be associated with eco-friendly acts.
The G-Vette is green from head-to-toe. Its floor mats are made from recycled bottles and the body panels are made from carbon fiber and soy-based resin. Check out the links to learn more about Genovation Cars and the G-Vette.
The G-Vette is an Electric-Powered Corvette ZR1
1. Electric Muscle Cars - The G-Vette demonstrates the trend of electrifying traditionally high-performance muscle cars, providing an opportunity to combine sustainability with speed.
2. Eco-friendly Vehicle Materials - The use of recycled bottles for floor mats and carbon fiber with soy-based resin for body panels in the G-Vette showcases the trend of incorporating sustainable and innovative materials in automotive manufacturing.
3. Green Automotive Styling - The G-Vette's design based on the Corvette ZR1 shows the trend of creating eco-friendly vehicles without compromising on aesthetics, presenting an opportunity for stylish and sustainable transportation options.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - The G-Vette highlights opportunities for disruptive innovation in the automotive manufacturing industry by combining electric powertrains with high-performance muscle car designs.
2. Sustainable Materials - The use of recycled bottles and soy-based resin in the G-Vette's construction points to potential disruptive innovation in the sustainable materials industry, specifically in the automotive sector.
3. Green Transportation - The G-Vette's eco-friendly styling represents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the green transportation industry by offering a combination of sustainability and high-performance muscle car aesthetics.