Brabus has revealed its latest G V12 900 'ONE OF TEN' SUV, which is a remake of the Mercedes-AMG G-Class. Brabus revealed its new vehicle at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The company first created a G V12 class vehicle in 2004. The new Brabus G V12 900 will be limited to 10 units, and each one will have a $668,000 price point.
The SUV is powered by a 6.3-liter V12 Biturbo engine that is able to create 888 BHP, which makes it the most high-powered G V12 SUV ever created by Brabus. The SUV has a top speed of 174 MPH and can accelerate to 60MPh in 3.8 seconds. The SUV has a four-wheel-drive system, which is connected to wheel shifters for better handling.
Image Credit: Brabus
Brabus Has Revealed Its New G V12 900 SUV with Four-Wheel Drive
1. Limited Edition Luxury Suvs - The trend of limited edition luxury SUVs cater to the growing demand for exclusive and unique vehicles among high-end consumers.
2. High-powered Suvs - The trend of manufacturing high-powered SUVs showcases a significant shift towards performance-based options in the luxury car market.
3. SUV Remakes - The trend of creating SUV remakes highlights the desire for manufacturers to reinvent classic models and give them a modern twist.
1. Luxury Car Manufacturing - Luxury car manufacturing industry has an opportunity to tap into the demand for limited edition high-powered SUVs which are proving to be popular among high-end consumers.
2. Automotive Sales and Leasing - Automotive sales and leasing industry have the opportunity to cater to the growing demand for high-powered, luxury SUVs as the trend is shifting towards performance-based options in the market.
3. Collectibles and Memorabilia - Collectibles and memorabilia industry has to opportunity to capitalize on the limited edition releases of high-powered SUVs and develop a potential niche market for dedicated car enthusiasts.