‘Future Beauty’ in Vogue UK features model Anna Jagodzinska as a futuristic, athletic warrior. Styled by fashion editor Michelle Duguid and fashion director Lucinda Chambers Jagodzinska showcases the season’s maximum impact makeup in fighting fashion.
In keeping with the monochromatic makeup theme, the model is dressed in only black and white athletic-inspired outfits. The austere shoot was photographed in-studio by Josh Olins for the magazine’s October 2009 edition. Check out more images of 'Future Beauty' in Vogue UK above.
'Future Beauty' in Vogue UK Showcases Athletic-Inspired Face Paint
1. Monochromatic Makeup - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing new makeup products and techniques that focus on monochromatic looks to cater to the growing trend of minimalistic beauty.
2. Athletic-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating activewear and sportswear lines that incorporate elements of high fashion to tap into the demand for athleisure.
3. Futuristic Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing innovative beauty products and treatments that embrace futuristic and avant-garde aesthetics.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing technology and sustainable practices to create innovative and eco-friendly beauty products.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating technology and smart textiles into fashion designs for enhanced functionality and aesthetics.
3. Photography and Media - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with new techniques and technologies in photography to showcase avant-garde and futuristic concepts.