The Funny Or Die Team has just released another knee-slapper of a video. This time, the boys present a fake commercial that tries to sell a product that will make your eyelashes longer. The faux product, Lashisse, works well—so well, in fact, it has ladies with ridiculously long lashes raving about them to the camera.
The side effects of this miracle cosmetic product may be blindness and loss of an eye or two, but I’m sure it’s totally worth it.
Funny or Die Tackles Parodying the Cosmetic Industry
1. Parody Cosmetic Products - Creating humorous parody versions of cosmetic products offers marketing and branding opportunities for companies to leverage viral content.
2. Viral Video Marketing - Using humor and satire to create branded video content can enable companies to increase brand awareness and social media engagement.
3. Safe Cosmetics Advocacy - Parodying cosmetic products can serve as an educational tool for the public and advocate for safer cosmetic industry regulation.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies can create parody versions of their products to increase social media engagement and brand awareness.
2. Video Production - Video production companies can specialize in creating humorous advertising and marketing content for brands.
3. Consumer Advocacy - Consumer advocacy groups can leverage humor and satire to educate the public and promote safer cosmetic industry regulation.