With his ‘Bless You’ funny animation video, Philip Watts explores what it would be like if there really were a creator in the sky and what kinds of trouble he could cause.
Building a city can be tedious work, but what if the creator, who happens to look like a mad scientist, got bored with his perfect design and wanted to wreak a bit of havoc? In comes a miniature fire-breathing lizard monster, an adorable version of Godzilla that runs around destroying everything in sight. Instead of feeling pity for the screaming and terrorized citizens, we see the lizard demon as a naughty little pet who is actually really cute.
When Godzilla’s offspring runs into a spice factory, the funny animation takes a turn for the hilarious and even more chaos ensues.
‘Bless You’ is a Funny Animation Exploring Hilarious
1. Comical Destruction Cartoons - The rise of comical destruction cartoons depicting creatures causing chaos in cities provides an opportunity for innovative animation studios.
2. Creator-inspired Art - The popularity of animations exploring the concept of a creator meddling with and affecting their creation can inspire diverse works of art.
3. Cute Monster Characters - The use of cute and lovable monster characters in destructive animations provides an opportunity for the creation of merchandise like toys and accessories.
1. Animation - The animation industry can explore the creation of funny and innovative destruction cartoons to entertain viewers.
2. Entertainment - The popularity of destruction cartoons creates ground for the entertainment industry to develop and distribute online content.
3. Merchandise - The creation of cute monster characters presents an opportunity for the merchandise industry to sell toys, accessories, and other related products.