Hipsters rejoice! The Funktional Spring Summer 2010 collection has just been released and it’s full of all the great things in life: wearable designer clothes!
Based out of L.A, Funktional was launched earlier this year by designer Jennifer Park. Funktional’s Spring Summer 2010 collection features everything from loose fitting tees to super skinny pants and convertible dresses. The collection’s neutral color palette of white, black and shades of grey work perfectly in harmony with the pieces.
Funktional's Spring/Summer 2010 Collection is a Hipster's Dream
1. Sustainable Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by focusing on sustainable materials and manufacturing processes for back cut-out fashion.
2. Convertible Clothing - Disruptive innovation potential in the fashion industry lies in creating versatile and convertible clothing pieces for hipsters who desire multi-functional wardrobe options.
3. Minimalist Fashion - The trend of minimalist fashion opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the industry by offering back cut-out designs with clean lines and simple silhouettes.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry has an opportunity for disruptive innovation by embracing the back cut-out trend and creating unique designs for hipsters.
2. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion sector can embrace the back cut-out trend and explore eco-friendly fabrics and production methods to cater to the growing demand for environmentally conscious clothing.
3. Convertible Fashion - The convertible fashion industry can capitalize on the back cut-out trend by creating functional and versatile clothing options that can be easily transformed for different occasions.