The new Friskies iPad game for cats is the perfect excuse to go out and buy yourself an iPad. Friskies, the Purina cat food brand, has just released three different interactive iPad games to be enjoyed by cats. The names of the three games are Cat Fishing, Tasty Treasures Hunt and Party Mix-Up, all of which generate moving objects such as cat treats or little fish on the iPad screen, allowing cats to chase them with their paws.
The Friskies iPad game for cats was designed using HTML5/CSS3 and is compatible with other tablets as well, including Android. The three different games are equally as amusing for cats as they are for cat owners watching their pets play. Check out the window to get a better of idea of how cats and iPads are now interactive!
The Friskies iPad Game is the Purrfect Entertainment for You & Your Cat
1. Pet Tech - Developing interactive technology designed specifically for pets, such as Friskies' iPad game for cats.
2. Digital Pet Entertainment - Creating innovative digital experiences for pets, like the Friskies iPad game, that appeal to pet owners and enhance the relationship between pets and their owners.
3. Interactive Pet Products - Designing interactive pet products that utilize technology to engage pets in meaningful ways, like Friskies' iPad game for cats.
1. Pet Food Industry - Developing new products and creating interactive experiences for pets, such as the Friskies iPad game, can help pet food companies differentiate themselves in a competitive market.
2. Pet Technology Industry - Continuing to push the boundaries of pet technology and create innovative new products that appeal to pet owners, such as Friskies' iPad game for cats.
3. Mobile Gaming Industry - Exploring opportunities to expand into the pet gaming market and create games like Friskies' iPad game that appeal to a unique and growing audience.