The Frida necklace from fashion web retailer Shop Jeen depicts the iconic painter. Fearless artist Frida Kahlo is known for her eccentric self-portraits that revealed subjects of both happiness and own personal life struggles.
Conceived by Tatty Devine, the Frida necklace from Shop Jeen reproduces a photograph of the famed artist on a carefully cut swatch of leather material. The statement pendant necklace is made using a photographic laser etch technique and is hand-made in the UK.
This stunning accessory piece is an ideal gift for eccentric art lover or daring fashionista who is unafraid of leaving a lasting style impression. The necklace's photo-made pendant stands out thanks to its textured rose embellishment details that are displayed on an elegant gold chain.
The Tatty Devine Frida Necklace from Shop Jeen Celebrates the Artist
1. Eclectic Art-based Accessories - Create fashion or lifestyle products that showcase and celebrate iconic artists and their work.
2. Handmade Photographic Jewelry - Utilize photographic laser etch techniques to create unique and personalized jewelry pieces.
3. Textured Embellishments - Incorporate textured embellishments to add visual interest and dimension to accessory pieces.
1. Fashion Retail - Retailers can offer unique, artist-inspired accessories for their customers, attracting a new market segment.
2. Lifestyle Products - Companies can produce lifestyle products that feature iconic artists and their work, catering to the interests of art lovers and fashion enthusiasts.
3. Jewelry Design - Jewelry designers can experiment with photographic laser etch techniques and textured embellishments to create bold, statement pieces with personalized touches.