Australian wine brand Treasury Wine Estates recently joined forces with Deliveroo to offer eligible UK customers a free wine sample alongside any food orders from Deliveroo Editions restaurants. The complimentary wines samples include 187ml bottles of Wolf Blass Yellow Label, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Chardonnay. Customers will also receive a leaflet about the wine as well as the entire Wolf Blass range that highlights further food and wine pairing ideas.
The wine sample initiative was designed to "enhance at-home occasions" during the COVID-19 pandemic, and according to Ben Blake, head of marketing for EMEA at TWE, "This partnership enables customers to order from their favorite delivery company and make their eating in occasion all the more special, pairing quality wines their meal of choice."
Image Credit: Wolf Blass, Deliveroo
UK Deliveroo Customers Can Opt in to Receive a Free Wine Sample
1. Meal-delivery Alcohol Samples - Meal-delivery services are partnering with alcohol brands to offer free samples to enhance at-home experiences, creating opportunities to offer personalized recommendations and upsell higher-end products.
2. At-home Event Enhancements - Brands are implementing at-home event enhancements to meet consumer demand for unique experiences and provide added value to their products, leading to opportunities to expand the market and create buzz-worthy activations.
3. Food and Drink Pairing Promotions - Companies are offering food and drink pairing promotions to educate consumers on the flavor notes and best pairings of their products, creating opportunities to increase brand loyalty and upsell complementary products.
1. Meal-delivery Services - Meal-delivery services are partnering with alcohol brands to enhance their offerings, leading to opportunities to differentiate themselves from competitors and create more personalized experiences for customers.
2. Alcohol Brands - Alcohol brands are partnering with meal-delivery services to reach new, at-home audiences, creating opportunities to increase brand awareness and sales through targeted promotions and sampling initiatives.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry is implementing food and drink pairing promotions to enhance the sensory experiences of their products, leading to opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and demand for their offerings.