Brock Elbank's #Freckles photography series celebrates individuals who are born with the spotted beauty marks. Synonymous with naturally-born redheads, freckles come in varying forms and are a striking trait that is often hidden in exchange for more smooth and spot-free skin.
Rather than showcasing images of airbrushed models, British photographer Brock Elbank accentuates the beauty and uniqueness of freckled skin in his latest series that is set to be exhibited in 2017. Elban's #Freckles photography series promotes real beauty and invites subjects young and old to embrace the skin they were born with.
The photographer's subjects include famous models, real people and even kids who all exhibit stunning freckles. His series has reached 90 portraits thus far and his final gallery show will feature 150 in total.
Brock Elbank #Freckles Photography Project Promotes Real Beauty
1. Celebrating-freckles - Opportunity to promote inclusivity and embrace unique features in the beauty industry.
2. Real-beauty - Opportunity to challenge traditional beauty standards and celebrate diversity in the fashion and photography industry.
3. Embracing-natural-skin - Opportunity to create skincare products and treatments that cater to and celebrate the natural characteristics of individuals.
1. Beauty - Provide products and services that celebrate and enhance natural features.
2. Fashion - Promote diversity and inclusivity in fashion campaigns and runway shows.
3. Photography - Highlight and capture the beauty in unconventional and unique features.