Multifunctional products are quickly becoming essential for many consumers as they seek to streamline their everyday experience, which is seeing new solutions like the conceptual 'FRAME' computer be designed.
Created by Hyeong Seop Lee, the system functions as a desktop computer, digital picture frame and even a laptop thanks to the flexible OLED display. This allows the unit to be docked for displaying favorite photos, working at your desk or folded in half when heading out of the house to get work done.
The conceptual 'FRAME' computer comes as part of the growing prevalence of folding technology products as single-function devices are targeted as a part of the market that's ready for disruption. The unit can also act as a smart hub for displaying pertinent information like time, weather and more.
The 'FRAME' Computer is a Desktop, Laptop and Picture Frame
1. Multifunctional Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by combining multiple functions into a single product.
2. Folding Technology Products - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by introducing folding technology into various devices.
3. Smart Hubs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating integrated devices that act as central information displays.
1. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by developing multifunctional devices that enhance user experience.
2. Home Decor - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by creating multifunctional products that serve both practical and decorative purposes.
3. Information Technology - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by incorporating folding technology and smart hub features into computer systems.