Big Bang's G-Dragon has his own streetwear imprint based in South Korea entitled PEACEMINUSONE and it recently joins forces with fragment design for a collaborative collection. The pieces were teased on Instagram and feature pieces that cover both apparel and accessory designs.
There is a selection of long sleeve tops, short sleeve shirts, hoodies, bucket hats, clips, and beanies. The overall design language of the new range spotlight graphics that boast a split circle design that features co-branding accents of both contributing labels or a daisy flower that is missing one pedal before plastered with the fragment design logo on top. More subtle branding is the missing petal, which nods to PEACEMINUSONE's name. The entire collaborative capsule between the brands is set to drop beginning April 19th
PEACEMINUSONE Joins fragment Design on a Collaborative Range
1. Streetwear Collaboration - The trend of collaboration between streetwear brands and celebrities offers disruptive innovation opportunities for expanding reach and attracting new customer segments.
2. Graphic-driven Designs - The trend of graphic-driven designs in streetwear opens up opportunities for innovative and eye-catching branding and storytelling.
3. Limited Edition Drops - The trend of limited edition drops creates a sense of exclusivity and urgency, driving demand and fostering brand loyalty.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage streetwear collaborations to create buzz, drive sales, and reach new audiences.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore collaborations with streetwear brands to extend their reach and capitalize on fan loyalty.
3. Accessories - The accessories industry can tap into graphic-driven designs in streetwear to create unique and captivating products that stand out in the market.