It's an understatement to say that people are looking forward to the promise of a fresh calendar year with the arrival of 2021 and Krispy Kreme is building anticipation for the New Year with Four Days of Glaze. Krispy Kreme's donut deal gives those with a sweet tooth the chance to get two Original Glazed dozens for just $12 from December 31st through to January 3rd.
To help people collect their donuts in as many convenient ways as possible, Krispy Kreme is offering pickup, drive-through and in-shop options at participating locations. Knowing that people are looking for things to smile about in 2021, Krispy Kreme is encouraging people to post and tag on social media, showing the sweet ways they're ringing in the New Year.
Image Credit: Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is Sweetening the Arrival of 2021 with 'Four Days of Glaze'
1. Convenient Pickup Options - Creating convenient pickup options for customers can enhance the customer experience and drive sales.
2. Social Media Engagement - Encouraging customers to post and tag on social media can boost brand awareness and create a sense of community.
3. Limited-time Deals - Offering limited-time deals can create a sense of urgency and drive sales.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can explore convenient pickup options and limited-time deals to attract and retain customers.
2. Retail - The retail industry can use social media engagement to build a strong online presence and connect with customers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The marketing and advertising industry can help businesses develop effective strategies to engage customers on social media and promote limited-time deals.