Forward Together's 'Mamas Day' campaign celebrates inclusivity and the different moms that shape our communities. The campaign is launched in collaboration with independent artists including illustrators Mojuicy, Ethan X. Parker and others, spotlighting "mamas of color, immigrant mamas, queer and trans mamas, and chosen mamas who care for our families and hold our communities together."
Forward Together's unique campaign is an art project that offers free downloads of art from the organization's website. The artwork is encouraged to be saved, downloaded and shared not as a sales tool, but as a way to spread awareness about social justice, acceptance and inclusivity nation-wide. This unique project not only empowers mother figures from all walks of life but also gives independent artists a charitable platform.
Image Credit / Illustration: Ethan X. Parker for Forward Together
Forward Together's 'Mamas Day' Campaign Celebrates Immigrant Moms
1. Celebrating Inclusivity - The 'Mamas Day' campaign highlights the importance of inclusivity in celebrating motherhood, providing an opportunity for brands to create inclusive marketing and messaging.
2. Empowering Independent Artists - Collaborating with independent artists to create artwork for the campaign allows for disruptive innovation by giving artists a charitable platform to amplify their work and messages.
3. Spreading Social Justice Awareness - Using art as a tool to spread awareness about social justice and acceptance opens up opportunities for brands to engage in meaningful conversations and promote positive change.
1. Art and Design - The 'Mamas Day' campaign showcases the power of art to promote inclusivity and social justice, presenting opportunities for artists and art-related businesses to align themselves with these values.
2. Nonprofit and Charitable Organizations - Forward Together's campaign demonstrates how nonprofits can leverage art and collaboration to raise awareness and support for their causes, paving the way for innovative approaches to advocacy and fundraising.
3. Marketing and Advertising - The emphasis on inclusivity and social justice in the 'Mamas Day' campaign presents a call for marketers and advertisers to develop campaigns that reflect these values, offering new avenues for creative and impactful messaging.