Forever Yours Lingerie has long embraced women in all shapes and sizes. Last year, the Vancouver-based Canadian lingerie company set up a Valentine’s Day photoshoot featuring model Elly Mayday, a gorgeous woman with a curvy figure. During the summer last year, Mayday was diagnosed with a rare ovarian cancer, but this did not deter either Mayday or the brand from keeping her from posing for the camera.
Shaved head, scars and all, Mayday continues to be one of the faces of Forever Yours Lingerie and exudes strength and beauty in her photos.
Although wearing attractive undergarments can deliver a boost of self-confidence, the attitudes of both Forever Yours and Mayday prove that being sexy or feminine doesn’t come from having perfect hair or a body that looks a certain way.
Forever Yours Lingerie Proudly Features a Model with Cancer
1. Inclusive Lingerie Advertising - Promoting body positivity and inclusivity in lingerie advertising by featuring models with diverse body types and health conditions.
2. Empowering Models - Supporting and promoting models who empower others and challenge societal norms of beauty and femininity.
3. Authentic Marketing - Increasing the use of real people and their experiences in marketing campaigns to promote authenticity and connection with consumers.
1. Lingerie - Opportunities for lingerie brands to embrace inclusivity, empower models, and promote authenticity in their marketing efforts.
2. Fashion - Opportunities for the fashion industry to challenge traditional beauty standards and promote body positivity and inclusivity through diverse models and authentic marketing.
3. Healthcare - Opportunities for the healthcare industry to promote awareness and support for individuals with health conditions and disabilities through inclusive advertising and media representation.