Foodmarble is a cutting-edge device that uses a breath test to find the foods that are the most compatible with a person's digestion system. Users must simply log their food, take the "breath test," and build their own digestive profile.
The unique factor of the Foodmarble test comes by using a hydrogen breathing test–a revolutionary technology implemented by leading hospitals. "When food isn’t digested fully, the bacteria in your gut break it down. This releases small amounts of hydrogen which is absorbed into your blood before transferring to your breath via your lungs." The device measures this one your breath in real-time, with results displaying on the accompanying app. This enables users to understand create a "food library" of what food is compatible with their digestion system, and what is foods should be avoided.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Foodmarble Finds the Food Compatible with Your Digestive System
1. Digestive System Testing - Developing new technologies that enable the testing of how food affects the digestion system produces opportunities to create personalized and healthy food plans.
2. Personalized Nutrition - Using data from breath tests, technologies can make recommendations for personalized nutrition that can help users monitor their digestive system and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
3. Health Tracking with Apps - Using mobile apps for tracking health measurements, such as real-time breath analysis, can provide users with insights that can be used to help assess and optimize the digestive process.
1. Healthcare - Hospitals can develop opportunities for a home hydrogen breath test to help individuals with digestion issues, while providing a personalized plan to address their digestive concerns.
2. Fitness and Wellness - Fitness professionals and wellness coaches can use data generated through breath tests to develop dietary plans that enable their clients to achieve their health goals.
3. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and food delivery services can use data generated by food tests to develop personalized menus, enabling them to cater to individuals with digestive issues and provide healthy food options.