Earlier this year, tech company Royole stunned consumers with its flexible phone designs and in November of 2018, the innovative manufacturer is debuting the FlexPai — a foldable tablet that can be used as a smartphone as well. This approach to tech is extremely convenient, especially when one thinks about the average consumer who has at least two connected devices in possession.
Royole's latest foldable tablet delivers "the screen size of [the] high-definition [handheld device]" with the accessible portability of the smartphone. Additional features of the gadget include a 4:3 aspect ration, a 7.8-inch color display, as well as a 920 x 1440 resolution with 20- and 16-megapixel cameras.
Royole's foldable tablet is definitely a venture into a brand new segment of an ever-evolving market.
Royole's FlexPai Can Be Used as a Tablet and a Smartphone
1. Foldable Tablet Designs - The trend of foldable tablet designs provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for tech companies looking to meet the growing demand for versatile mobile devices.
2. Multifunctional Devices - The trend of multifunctional devices, such as Royole's FlexPai, opens doors for businesses to create innovative solutions that combine the functionalities of multiple devices into one.
3. Portable Technology - The trend of portable technology, exemplified by Royole's foldable tablet, presents opportunities for industries to develop lightweight and flexible devices that offer convenience and ease of use.
1. Technology - The technology industry can capitalize on the trend of foldable tablet designs by creating cutting-edge hardware and software solutions that enhance the user experience.
2. Mobile Devices - The mobile device industry can benefit from the trend of multifunctional devices by developing innovative products that combine the functionalities of smartphones and tablets.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has an opportunity to tap into the trend of portable technology by designing and manufacturing compact, portable, and flexible devices.