House of Marley releases an all-new and ultra-slick foldable over-ear headphones. Dubbed 'Exodus,' the audiophile product ensures a long battery life at a total of 30 hours, as well as a cable-free experience — the headphones connect through Bluetooth wireless technology.
In terms of design, the House of Marley looked toward minimalism and comfort. As a result, the Exodus is made available in a subdued colorway, while the cushions incorporate a premium comfort memory foam. Furthermore, the silhouette of the foldable over-ear headphones makes them easily transportable. In terms of specs, Exodus boasts a 50mm hi-definition drivers which are sure to deliver "the acoustic performance you expect." The design also recognizes the need for sustainability as House of Marley builds its offering with FSC certified wood, recyclable aluminum, natural leather, and stainless steel.
House of Marley Releases the Exodus, Boasting a 30 Hour Battery Life
1. Foldable Over-ear Headphones - The market for foldable over-ear headphones is growing, giving opportunities for innovative designs and increased battery life.
2. Bluetooth Wireless Technology - The popularity of Bluetooth wireless technology in headphones provides opportunities for developing products with more advanced features such as longer battery life and better sound quality.
3. Sustainable Materials - The use of sustainable materials in headphone design is becoming increasingly important, creating opportunities for companies to innovate in eco-friendly product development.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can take advantage of the trend towards foldable over-ear headphones by developing innovative products that improve battery life and sound performance.
2. Wireless Technology - The wireless technology industry can explore new opportunities in developing chipsets and software to improve Bluetooth connectivity in headphones, especially for better battery life, thus improving user experience.
3. Sustainable Products - The sustainable product industry can leverage the use of eco-friendly materials such as FSC certified wood, recyclable aluminum, natural leather, and stainless steel in headphone design, as more consumers are interested in environment-friendly products.