Channeling vibes of happiness and lazy beach days, Nadine Leopold stars in the latest Foam Magazine May/June 2014 issue.
Taking us with her to the beach, the stunning Leopold looks bohemian and free-spirited as she playfully spends her day frolicking in the yellow sands and posing by the bright blue water. With a breathtaking Tulum beach as her backdrop, the blonde beauty poses in the news swimwear styles that are both sexy and hippy. Donning the hottest season pieces from H & M, Zimmermann and Seafolly in the Foam Magazine May/June 2014 issue, Leopold makes you want to be there with her cheeky and youthful attitude.
The sunny shoot was captured by photographer Dove Shore and styled by Ashley Montague.
Nadine Leopold Stars in the Foam Magazine May/June 2014 Issue
1. Hippy Beach Fashion - Opportunities for sustainable fashion and eco-friendly materials in the beachwear industry.
2. Bohemian Lifestyle - Potential for marketing campaigns promoting a free-spirited and relaxed way of life for wellness and travel industries.
3. Beach Photography - Opportunities for expanding the use of creative and playful beach photography in advertising and marketing campaigns.
1. Fashion Industry - Promoting sustainable brand management to support eco-friendly materials and production methods.
2. Wellness Industry - Creating vacation experiences that provide rejuvenation and promote healthy, free-spirited lifestyles.
3. Advertising and Marketing Industry - Incorporate creative beach photography in advertising and marketing campaigns.