Pixie Market's floral choker necklace is made from a delicate, lace fabric and features white daisy accents. The jewelry piece references the style of flower children from the 70s. Marrying various inspirations from the past, the statement accessory is also an homage to 90s styling that has been making a comeback in recent months.
This floral choker features white mesh elements and is closed securely with a metal clasp. Measuring 14.5" in size, the feminine jewelry piece features a fitted look when worn.
Pixie Market is an affordable e-retailer specializing in runway must-haves that are sold at a fraction of the price. This particular necklace is priced at a $10 rate and is a statement piece that looks best when paired with an airy summer dress or matching denim ensemble.
Pixie Market's White Daisy Choker Draws Inspiration from the 90s
1. 90s-inspired Accessories - Opportunity for fashion brands to create accessories that reference 90s style.
2. Floral Lace Jewellery - Opportunity for jewellery makers to create pieces using delicate, feminine lace fabrics.
3. Affordable Runway Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to offer stylish runway-inspired designs at more accessible prices.
1. Fashion Retail - Fashion retailers can take advantage of the demand for 90s-inspired accessories by offering unique and affordable pieces.
2. Jewellery Making - Jewellery makers can create floral lace jewellery that taps into the trend for feminine and delicate accessories.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can offer affordable runway fashion to a wider consumer base, creating a gap in the market which has recently emerged in the industry.