This is another pointless but mesmerizing iPhone app. It is called FlipTime and it has been created to simulate the flight information boards in airports. While it is simply a desk clock and calendar, it is pretty neat that you can flip the panels by touching them and reset the app by shaking the phone.
FlipTime is brought to you by Omlet Works.
Implications - The popularity of smartphones continues to inspire programmers to come up with some of the most useful and unusual apps for iPhone owners. The Flip Time is one of the many examples demonstrating that consumers aren't always looking for something practical; they want something that's fun and speaks to their personality.
FlipTime Mimics Airport Information Monitors
1. Smartphone Apps - The popularity of smartphones continues to inspire programmers to create unique and entertaining apps.
2. Digital Simulations - Apps like FlipTime exemplify the growing trend of digital simulations replicating real-world experiences.
3. Personalized Utilities - Consumers are seeking apps that speak to their personality, such as the fun and customizable FlipTime.
1. Mobile App Development - The demand for innovative smartphone apps presents opportunities for developers to create new and engaging experiences.
2. Digital Entertainment - The rise of digital simulations opens up opportunities in the entertainment industry to provide immersive and interactive experiences.
3. Personal Productivity - The market for personalized utility apps like FlipTime offers opportunities for companies to cater to individual preferences and needs.