The popular tech accessory manufacturer 'ZAGG' just debuted a new version of its 'Flex Arc' headphones at CES 2016. While there are a wide variety of headphones for consumers to choose from, ZAGG's newest product boasts a unique design that helps it stand out from the competition.
The latest version of the Flex Arc headphones features a wireless collar-style design that rests on the user's neck. The unique design allows for the addition of external speakers on each side of the frame. There is also a built-in microphone that allows users to make hands-free calls directly from their smartphone. When not in use, the earpieces retract into the U-shaped frame for easy storage.
The wireless Bluetooth headset is perfect for consumers who need more than just a simple set of earbuds for making calls and listening to music.
The 'Flex Arc' Headset Made Its Debut at CES 2016
1. Necklace-inspired Bluetooth Headphones - The 'Flex Arc' headphones feature a unique collar-style design with external speakers and a retractable U-shaped frame, offering a disruptive innovation opportunity in the headphone industry.
2. Wireless Collar-style Design - The wireless collar-style design of the 'Flex Arc' headphones allows for hands-free calls and easy storage, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity in the wearable tech industry.
3. Built-in Microphone - The 'Flex Arc' headphones' built-in microphone provides convenience for smartphone users, suggesting a disruptive innovation opportunity in the communication technology industry.
1. Headphone Industry - The unique design and features of the 'Flex Arc' headphones present a disruptive opportunity for innovation in the headphone industry.
2. Wearable Tech Industry - The wireless collar-style design and functionality of the 'Flex Arc' headphones offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the wearable tech industry.
3. Communication Technology Industry - The built-in microphone of the 'Flex Arc' headphones introduces a disruptive innovation opportunity in the communication technology industry.