Election season is heating up in the United States, so Brooklyn-based ice creamery Ample Hills has created flavored ice creams to celebrate the two major candidates.
Including the Hillary Clinton-inspired 'Madam President' and the Donald Trump-inspired 'Make America Orange Again,' the ice cream flavors are delicious regardless of your political viewpoint.
'Madam President' is described by the brand as being, "a powerful yet comforting combination of sugar and spice and women’s rights." It's chocolate ice cream that has been packed with chocolate chip cookies and even chilis for a touch of heat.
'Make America Orange Again' is an orange-based ice cream that has been packed with chocolate brownie bits and marshmallows.
The Ample Hills 2016 election flavored ice creams are likely only around for a short time, so trying them now is essential.
These Ample Hills Flavored Ice Creams are Presidentially Delicious
1. Election-inspired Foods - The popularity of these election-inspired ice creams presents an opportunity for other food companies to create similarly themed products.
2. Customized Flavors - Consumers increasingly seek personalized experiences, and customizing flavors to reference cultural events or trends presents an opportunity for companies across various food and beverage industries.
3. Political Merchandise - With the heightened attention to the election, creating political merchandise, like these ice creams, may become more common across industries that aim to profit from popular events.
1. Ice Cream Industry - Ice cream companies across the US can tap into the election fervor to create limited-edition, politically-inspired flavors for their customers.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can promote political events or cultural celebrations by introducing limited-time novelty items like election-inspired menu items or drinks.
3. Merchandising Industry - Fashion or merchandise companies can extend their reach by introducing politically-inspired designs or merchandise to their customers.