The Flaunt Magazine September 2009 editorial, titled ‘Ticket to Ride’ features Rianne ten Haken scantily clad in denim lingerie and posing with a racy red Ferrari.
With a fifties-inspired theme delivered in almost all red and blue (and with some coca-cola appropriately thrown into the mix), the Flaunt Magazine September 2009 spread snapped by Yu Tsai—who worked with te Haken previously for a more risque phone booth photo shoot—showcased suggestive garters, suspenders and bras with teeny denim shorts, rompers and hot red pumps.
Rianne ten Haken Gets Racy for Flaunt Magazine's September Issue
1. Denim Lingerie - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the lingerie industry by combining denim and lingerie for a unique and edgy look.
2. Fifties-inspired Fashion - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by incorporating retro elements from the 1950s into modern designs.
3. Automotive Fashion Shoots - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion and automotive industries by showcasing fashion and cars together in creative and bold ways.
1. Lingerie - Disruptive innovation potential in the lingerie industry by incorporating denim into lingerie designs.
2. Fashion - Disruptive innovation potential in the fashion industry by infusing retro elements from the 1950s into modern designs.
3. Automotive - Disruptive innovation potential in the automotive industry by collaborating with fashion brands for unique and eye-catching automotive fashion shoots.