As though channeling a bit of her namesake's (Alice in Wonderland) whimsical nature, model Alice Englert strikes innocently romantic poses in the Flaunt Magazine January-February 2013 editorial. Clad in equally precious ensembles, she is irresistibly sweet in each still. Whether clad in a frothy frock and gold sneakers or structured leather jacket, the Australian actress looks impeccable.
The Flaunt Magazine January-February 2013 editorial was shot by Zoey Grossman, a photographer based in Los Angeles and New York. The brunette beauty was outfitted by stylist Leila Baboi, who pulled pieces from the racks of such labels as Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Dior and Gucci. The looks are complemented by teased tousled locks, smokey eyes and pink cheeks. Titled 'The autocratic and irresponsible cause of the greatest joy and profoundest pain,' the editorial is poignantly poetic.
The Flaunt Magazine January-February 2013 Editorial Stars Alice Englert
1. Romantic Poses - Opportunity to create innovative photography techniques that capture innocent and romantic poses in fashion editorials.
2. Frothy Frocks - Potential for designing and producing ethereal and whimsical dresses that evoke a sense of sweetness and elegance.
3. Teased Tousled Locks - Space for developing new hairstyling techniques that create voluminous and textured hairstyles for editorial shoots.
1. Fashion Photography - Avenue for implementing advanced technologies and creative approaches to capture innovative and captivating fashion editorials.
2. Fashion Design - Potential for designing and manufacturing enchanting and dreamy outfits that resonate with consumers seeking whimsical resort fashion.
3. Hair Styling - Opportunity to offer unique hairstyling services and products that create voluminous and tousled hairstyles for editorial photoshoots.