The 'Flash Forward' S editorial is featured in the magazine's January 2013 issue. The cover story stars IMG model Hanne Gaby Odiele who is photographed by Jason Kibbler's lens and outfitted by Atelier Management stylist Anthony Unwin.
Unwin dresses Hanne in a series of 60s inspired wardrobe staples from fashion's top designer names. From charming pineapple prints to tapestry inspired textiles, the wigged model channels a MOD scenester in retro infused garments that exude a sleek and modern flair.
Hanne sports a platinum blonde coif by hair stylist Tamara McNoughton and retro makeup looks by Benjamin Puckey in the 'Flash Forward' S editorial. The model is fresh-faced and youthful in a pastel-enriched wardrobe. Inspired by the 60s MOD era, these pieces enforce the past's influence on the fashions of today.
The Flash Forward S Editorial is Pastel-Infused
1. Retro-inspired Fashion - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion brands to incorporate 60s-inspired wardrobe staples into their collections.
2. Pastel-enriched Wardrobe - Fashion designers can take advantage of the trend of using pastel colors to create modern and youthful looks.
3. Nostalgic Makeup Looks - Cosmetic companies can tap into the nostalgia trend by creating retro-inspired makeup looks.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can benefit from the trend of incorporating retro-inspired wardrobe staples and pastel colors.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetic companies have the opportunity to create and market nostalgic makeup looks that appeal to consumers.
3. Photography - Photographers can explore the trend of retro-inspired fashion editorials to create visually captivating images.