There has never been a funkier flapper than the beautiful Herieth Paul in the Flare 'All That Jazz' editorial. From the voluminous white curls straight down to the vibrant heels, everything about this photo shoot is vintage with a contemporary twist. Although the elegant ensembles are authentic-looking enough, there are details that skew it towards the modern-day generation.
For instance, stylist Elizabeth Cabral chose to work with neon colors and unique textures. She pulled glitzy dresses from the racks of Gucci, Marc Jacobs and Dolce & Gabbana in order to give this the retro Flare All That Jazz editorial some present day pizazz. The Flare All That Jazz editorial was shot by Max Abadian for its April 2012 issue.
The Flare 'All That Jazz' Editorial Stars a Retro Herieth Paul
1. Retro Modern Fashion - Opportunity to combine vintage aesthetics with contemporary elements in fashion.
2. Neon Color Trend - Opportunity to integrate vibrant and bold neon colors into various industries.
3. Authentic-looking Yet Modern Designs - Opportunity to combine classic styles with modern twists for a unique and updated look.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating retro-modern fashion collections.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunities in blending vintage aesthetics with modern photography techniques.
3. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunities in incorporating vintage design elements with modern interior design concepts.