What separates great fitness from merely good fitness apps is the ability to to take advantage of a simple interface to be able to make wide-ranging and targeted gains. This virtue has been properly adapted and executed by Fitard, an app that is integrated with Google Fit to offer more actionable fitness support.
This fitness app works with Google Fit to automatically track your steps, and the enables you to earn points based on the number of steps you take. You can then redeem these points -- known as Fitcoins -- for different kinds of rewards that include freebies as well as discounted product and service offerings.
Going forward, Fitard is looking to integrate its fitness app technology with corporate wellness programs, as it is perfectly designed for group fitness goals.
The Fitard Fitness App Lets You Redeem Your Steps Taken For Discounts
1. Digital Fitness Apps - Opportunity for developing fitness apps that integrate with existing health tracking platforms like Google Fit to offer more actionable fitness support.
2. Rewards-based Fitness - Opportunity to create fitness apps that incentivize physical activity by allowing users to redeem earned points for discounts and freebies.
3. Corporate Wellness Integration - Opportunity to integrate fitness apps with corporate wellness programs to promote group fitness goals and engagement.
1. Fitness Apps - Opportunity for fitness app developers to create digital solutions that offer more personalized and rewarding fitness experiences.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for businesses in the health and wellness industry to leverage rewards-based fitness apps to encourage their customers to engage in physical activity.
3. Corporate Wellness - Opportunity for corporate wellness providers to partner with fitness apps and offer incentives to employees for achieving fitness goals.