I could see hardcore texters and tweeters making the Finger-Nose Stylus one of the best-selling smartphone accessories of all time. The Finger-Nose Stylus was designed by Dominic Wilcox as a way for him to use his touchscreen smartphone in the bath without getting it wet.
The Finger-Nose Stylus is a stylus mounted into a plastic nose conveniently covered in little hairs. The device makes you look almost like a dog while wearing it, but thankfully there wouldn't be anyone to judge you in the situations you'd use it in (taking a bath, on the toilet, et cetera). Unfortunately for the aforementioned texters and tweeters, it seems like this design is nothing more than a joke meant to poke fun at people who can't seem to ever put their smartphones down.
The Finger-Nose Stylus Lets You Use Your Touch-Screen Gadgets in the Tub
1. Touch-screen Styluses - Develop and market more innovative touch-screen styluses for unique use-cases like using devices in the bath or on the toilet.
2. Personalized Phone Accessories - Develop and market personalized styluses or phone accessories for users who want to stand out with unique designs like the Finger-Nose Stylus.
3. Humorous Phone Accessories - Explore the market for humorous phone accessories that appeal to users with a sense of humor or desire to stand out.
1. Mobile Device Accessories - Mobile device accessories manufacturers and retailers can develop and sell innovative touch-screen styluses and personalized phone accessories.
2. Gift and Novelty Industry - Companies in the gift and novelty industry can develop and sell humorous phone accessories, like the Finger-Nose Stylus, targeting users with a sense of humor.
3. Personal Electronics - Companies in the personal electronics industry can expand their product line to include unique, personalized, or humorous phone accessories.